Online ticketing has ended. Late Night tickets available for walk-ins starting at 6 pm.
Experience Lawn and the National Building Museum after-hours.
• Dance to music by DJ Henrietta Stacks.
• Enjoy food and drinks (for purchase).
• Explore Lawn with the Terre Dance Collective, telling summer stories through contemporary dance.
• Check out the evening's Cocktails with the Curator tours (free, drop-in tours for all Late Night ticket holders):
6:30 pm: HOOPS Tour
Join curator Chrysanthe Broikos for a guided tour of the Museum's basketball-themed exhibition.
7 pm: Common Ground: Our Favorite Spaces at Home & Beyond
Take a tour with Tim Wright, founder of Attucks Adams Tours. Explore Lawn and the concept of a very private space that appeals to the best of what people like in a public space.
7:30 pm: Historic Building Tour
Take an informative, fascinating tour of the Museum’s historic home with Thomas Joseph, docent. Get a bird’s eye view of the installation from the fourth floor, not typically open to the public.
• Immerse yourself in Brooklyn Bridge Park in New York City with the American Society for Landscape Architects’ VR experience. Explore this unique park built in part over abandoned piers, guided by landscape architect Michael Van Valkenburgh, FASLA.
• Catch fireflies with the Museum’s interactive app, NBM Lawn. How many can you catch in your jar?
$10 Museum Members. Login to access member tickets. Members will still see this message once logged in.
$15 Youth, Student with ID, Senior, AARP Member*
$10 Blue Star Adult*
$5 Blue Star Youth, Senior, Student*
Ticket must be used on selected date. There are no refunds or exchanges.
*Reminder: Museum Member, AARP Member, and Blue Star Ticket holders must present valid museum member card or valid active duty military ID to redeem tickets.