As part of the Washington, D.C. community, the National Building Museum invites members of each D.C. Ward to visit the ICEBERGS installation with free admission during your specific Ward Day.
When is the ICEBERGS Ward Day for my neighborhood?
Participate in Ward Days from 9 am to 11 am on your designated day:
- July 19: Ward 1 & Ward 6
- July 26: Ward 5 & Ward 7
- August 2: Ward 3 & Ward 4
- August 9: Ward 2 & Ward 8
I'm ready to visit the Museum, what do I need to know?
- ICEBERGS open at 9 am on each Ward Day; other Museum exhibitions open at 10 am. Ward Day hours last from 9-11 am
- All visitors must use the main F St. NW doors between 4th and 5th Streets NW
- Your Ward Day eligibility is determined by your zip code, please bring a valid form of I.D. with zip code
- The general public will be admitted to ICEBERGS and the Museum starting at 10 am
- All visitors must check in at the Museum's admissions desk to receive their complimentary admission wristband
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
401 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20001